I really wanted to try this pattern out as it was intended to be sewn. I did reduce the fullness in the bottom of the sleeves by about four inches and lengthened it overall by an inch and a half.
It was getting late when I took these pictures, and I had already worn the top all day but hopefully you can still see all the details.
Like these pleats! They aren’t super noticeable from far away because of the print but these little details really make the shirt seem professional.
These cuffs were so much easier to work with than I thought they were going to be. I guess that’s what happens when you’re used to working on tiny children’s clothes.